7th CUP : Teaching Practice

Holaaa
It's my 7th CUP and in this cup will tell you about my second week in Chiang Rai

Today is Tuesday, January 30th, all the teachers and the students they will have a photoshoot for their annual photo. The students and the teachers, they are using black gown. The students are very cute, they comb their hair, using accesories, and even put make up on their face. 


Because of the photo session the students don't have any subject to learn, they only play, have lunch, take a nap, and go home.


Today is Wednesday, January 31st. Like usual, every morning they have to do the morning ceremony, and drink milk in the class. After the students drink their milk, the teacher told them to do the blue workbook. The blue book is a Thai ABC book, inside the book there's a lot of excercise for the students learn how to write with Thailand alphabet.


After the students finished do the workbook, they move to Computer room, it is on the second floor of the school building. Each students use one computer. The Computer teacher give an explanation and example for the students about today's material using a projector. 


On Friday, February 1st. In the morning the teacher prepare a booklet for the students. The booklet gave information about the next theme that the students will learn. After all the students have their own booklet, the teacher give an explanation based on the booklet, for the next 2 weeks the student will study about the outerspace.


Teaching Practice 

Procedures of Teaching 
In preparatory activity or introduction step I ask the student to see the picture and guess what the picture, I also prepared the fun games. In fun games activity I ask the students to arrange the puzzle. In main activity, I mention the name of the part of the tree and explain about the function, the sudents repeat after me and then I correct the pronunciation.  After that I played the song and video about tree and its color. For the application or evaluation I give the students the worksheet, they have to fill the blank box with the name of part of the tree.

Time Management and Organizing Activities
For the time management, because it’s a team teaching practice. Me and my team divided the time into three, 10 minutes for the preparatory and fun games activity, 15 minutes for main activity and 25 minutes for the evaluation.  We devided the students into 3 groups with seven to eight students in each groups and one teacher so we can observe and organize easily.

Problem-Solving
The weakness when I taught is about communication and managing the classroom. I used so many gestures and simple word to make the students understand. The teacher also give some tips that we have prepare so many videos, if the students are already finished do their worksheet teacher can play the video so the students will focusing and not disturbing the other friends.

Classroom Management 
When I am teaching, I walk around the class to see the students if they have a question and to make sure that all students understand about the vocabularies. I also ask students one by one about the question to see them whether they can answer it completely or not. I also only focusing on one group so I can answer and explain more to them if there’s something they don’t understand. 

To be Continue...

Comments

Popular Posts