1st CUP : Introducing and Orientation


Welcome to my first cup. 
This cup will be filled with the story about my journey in Chiang Rai, Thailand, so enjoy!

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Carina Rahadian Pratiwi. I'm a student from University of Muhammadiyah Prof. Dr. HAMKA, Jakarta, Indonesia and my major is Early Childhood Education. 

I go to Thailand for Sea Teacher Program, The SEA Teacher Project or the "Pre-Service Student Teacher Exchange in Southeast Asia" is a project that aims to provide opportunity for pre-service student teachers from universities in Southeast Asia to have teaching experiences (practicum) in schools in other countries in Southeast Asia. So, i will be in Chiang Rai for One month.

Go to Thailand is a brand new experience for me, since i never had a chance to go to other countries because of the busy schedules that i had in my university. I am so happy to joining this program, because it's a once in a life time opportunity for me.  
There are 14 delegations from Indonesia, and i'm so glad that i can be one of them.


I flew from Soekarno Hatta International Aiport (CGK) with Dina Nur Hayati from University of Muhammadiyah Purwokerto on January 22nd at 07.22 a.m and arrived at Don Mueang International Airport (DMK) at 10.45 a.m. Next, i flew from DMK at 13.55 p.m and arrived at Chiang Rai International Airport at 15.20 p.m. 


On January 23rd, me and my friends, we had our  opening ceremony and orientation. We met Mr. Sornchai Mungthaisong, Ph. D, the president of Chiang Rai Rajabhat University, he welcoming us and hope that we can learn many thing from Thailand. 


On the Orientation day, i got my Thailand name, and my Thai name is Pitsha. it's taken from the meaning of my Indonesian name. 

On the Orientation day i also met the Buddies, and they take us for a university tour.


To be Continue..


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts