8th CUP : Summary and Suggestions (part 1)

8th CUP, it is my third week in Chiang Rai, soon i will go back to my country.
I am so happy because i will meet my family and my friends in Jakarta, Indonesia but i also very sad because i have to leave my new family and friends in Thailand. It's already feels like home, and knowing that i will leave my family in Thailand only in two weeks it makes my heart's hurt

This week is also a hectic week for me, because i will have my evaluation day. Ms. Nok and Mr. Trawat will come to my school and assest me. Oh by the way, Ms. Nok and Mr. Trawat are the teacher from the university that taking care of all the Sea Teacher's participant.

February 5th
Early in the morning, my mentor at the school Ms. Dona already sent me a message, she said that i have to prepare the lesson plan and the materials for the teaching practice evaluation.
I already discuss with my friends what topics we want to use and we decided the topic we are going to use is "part of a tree" and soon after Ms. Dona said that i have to prepare everything Ms. Nok sent the schedule of my evaluation day on line. It's written that i will be assest on wednesday, February 7th.

Right after that me and my team, we made the lesson plan and make the time alocation what kindof activity we will going to do, the worksheet, the media, and many more. We finished to make the lesson plan at 4.30 p.m it means that it's already late from our daily schedule, we submitted the lesson plan to our mentor and ask her to check.

February 6th
In the morning Ms. Dona already gave us the lesson plan that she already check and we have to revise it. We also go to the stationary store near beside the school to buy the materials for the teaching media.
In Kindergarten 3, after the students have their milk, they have a visitor. the visitors came from the faculty of education, they teach new games for the student.
For today, we also coming back home late, because we prepared all the materials for the evaluation's day tomorrow. we print the lesson plan, make a copy and designing the media.

In the guest house we start to make the media after we take a bath and change our clothes. We made our own puzzle, made the mini stars as a reward for the students and make a mini tree.
We finished preparing all of the things at 12 a.m.

Summary and Suggestions (par 1)

Purposes of practicum 

  • The students will be able to identify the different parts of a tree
  • The students can name some of the products from tree
  • The students will be able to shows proper way of taking care of a tree 

Procedures of Practicum


Outcomes of practicum  




  • Students are able to mention part of a tree and it colour
  • Students are understrand the function of each part of a tree
  • Students are able to shows proper way of taking care of a tree 

To be Continue...








Comments

Popular Posts